SUSPENSION COMPOUNDING KIT
• Simple three-step compounding process.
• Proven stability of 60 days.(1)
• No weighing. No need for extra containers or supplies.
• Lower risk of side effects; the low osmolality of the SyrSpend® SF Alka reduces the possibility of stomach distress and diarrhea seen with other sorbitol-containing suspending vehicles.
• Sugar-free, sorbitol-free, preservative-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, color-free, casein-free.
• Using Omeprazole powder instead of crushed tablets ensures ease of use and better, more uniform mixing, which improves patient acceptability and compliance.
1. Whaley PA, Voudrie MA, Sorenson B. Stability of Omeprazole in SyrSpend® SF Alka (reconstituted). International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding. 2012; 16(2): p. 164-166.